Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fresh Start

An odd word, 'fresh.' To me it brings images of dew drops on succulent leaves in a cool greenhouse on a mild day... imagery that couldn't be further from my situation. Whatever that even means these days...

I feel like a stale, dry banana peel, brown and crumpled, useless and unwanted. Perhaps it's not as bad as all that, but that's the proper imagery for this occasion. A once-ripe fruit, ready to take on the world, but got forgotten..... and forgotten...... and forgotten.... That's this blog.

I am here to attempt to rehabilitate this thing with stories, reviews, odds and ends, dolls, and (unfortunately) angst. I wouldn't normally advertise the fact that there will be teen angst in my blog, otherwise nobody would want to read it. But... there WILL be teen angst in this blog! I can't help it. I'm an angsty teen. Whatcha gonna do about it. Anyway....

Welcome,
to the second season of....
KATE! IN! SPACE!

1 comment:

  1. kate, it's good to read your writing. you are such a good writer because you write what is true. no candy coating. and angst? honey, we all got it, but most people try and pretend they don't. oh! and you're a teen! what's a teen without angst? like a rainy day without... rain! anyway... i look forward to more of this glimpse into you. thank dogs flor blogs!

    ReplyDelete